Monday, February 27, 2012

Silly Love Songs

Love is the ruling force of our Universe. However, I want to distinguish love from sex or infatuations.


The true essence of love is something that is not switched on like a light or started like a car's engine. It is ignited by an energy that is bigger than we are. It is a force that seems to take control of most of our physical, mental and emotional actions and reactions.

With that, I honor the love song. More love songs have been written than any other topic.

Here are a few that I hope you enjoy.

I'm in Love - Aretha Franklin
Ordinary Love - Sade
Silly Love Songs - Paul McCartney & Wings
Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply
Vanessa Williams - Save the Best for Last
Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love

I hope this warmed your heart and made you smile or remember times shared with those you love.






0 comments: