- Decorate you love nest by lighting two pink candles in a safe place in the bath or bedroom. Candlelight flicker is romantic and sets the mood.
- Hang a heart chime above your bed and make music through movement.
- Share a bath scented with chocolate and peppermint
- Set the mood with music; soft love ballads or instrumentals.
- Snuggle up to a cozy fire with a beverage and the card game INTIMATE4PLAY
- Go lingerie shopping together.
- Add an INTIMATIFICATES love coupon to his stocking, laptop bag, backpack or coat pocket with promises of a decadent evening.
- Role play - Outfit yourselves and use your imagination.
- Leave sweets for your honey for his/her arrival home.
- Wrap yourself in a bow and present your gift.
- Send each other holiday greeting cards.
- Plan a treasure hunt that lead him/her straight to you.
- Drop off the kids and go away to a romantic retreat.
- Cook a romantic dinner together.
- Bake cookies and decorate sweetie with the icing.
- Buy cozy PJs, have breakfast in bed and snuggle til noon watching TV.
- Watch the old animated cartoons to share some laughter.
- Read a hot bedtime story to your sweetie.
- Go to dinner at a restaurant with a view over the lake, ocean, skyline or mountains
- Rent some romantic movies and reenact some of the love scenes.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
20 Tips for more Romance on Valentine's Day
Posted by Kat Smith at 11:40 AM