Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Count Your Blessings

As the year gets to a rolling start, let us not only consider what the past year has dealt us. Let us count our blessings. Many went without jobs, homes and loved ones. We lost retirement accounts along with our pride, but we had much to be thankful for. What you ask? Well, I will start with my list and you can build your own.

I am grateful for:
my health
dinner each night
warmth and electricity
my pets
friends
family
transportation
laughter
talents and skills
books and movies
pastries and coffee
those who share a positive message
hugs and kisses
jeans

I could go on, but you get the idea. Each day is an opportunity to be grateful for everything. So today I count my blessings and wish for you the blessing of joy.

2 comments:


Dominique Goh said...

Lovely list of being grateful for. Visiting from UBS.


Charlie Damonsing said...

Kat, I did a post about gratitude last week. It is such a great thing to do. BTW, I love your website!